Reader. Writer. Dreamer. Sleeper.
Reblogged from dreamfaerye
I want more fat characters who aren’t comic relief
Fat women who are the lead romantic partner in a fucking rom com.
And I DO NOT mean another thin actress in a fat suit who magically loses the weight (takes off the fat suit) thru the power of love or fucking or walking around the block once.
I set EVERYTHING on fire if that happens.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Reblogged from preytonone
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
Oh—you wouldn’t date a girl who’s ever been a stripper?
In that case, I wouldn’t date a guy who’s ever been to a strip club.
Oh—you wouldn’t date a girl who’s ever done porn?
In that case, I wouldn’t date a guy who’s ever watched porn.
You’re the reason we exist.
You’re the demand to our supply.
If you disdain sex workers, don’t you dare consume our labor.
As they say in the industry, “People jack off with the left hand and point with the right.”"
Reblogged from crispyravioli