If you haven’t watched the documentary “180,” this might not make sense to you. Please, watch it.
After watching the documentary “180,” I have some questions for the creator, Ray Comfort.
1. Do you have a uterus?
2. Have you ever been the victim of a violent, physical crime (rape, incest, pedophilia, etc.) that resulted in an unwanted, unplanned pregnancy?
3. Do you have any female relatives or friends who have been the victim of a violent, physical crime (rape, incest, pedophilia, etc.) that resulted in an unwanted pregnancy?
4. Has a man ever gotten you pregnant and left you?
5. Have you ever been called a whore for having sex outside of a heterosexual marriage?
6. Do you believe in comprehensive sex education, or only anti-abortion education?
7. Do you believe in birth control?
8. If a woman does everything she can to prevent pregnancy, but gets pregnant because her birth control failed, is that her fault, the man’s fault, or God’s fault? And who should live with the consequences of it?
9. Do you believe in the freedom of choice?
10. Do you believe all women who have had abortions or women who support the right for women to have abortions are re-incarnations of Hitler, only with vaginas instead of dicks?
11. Are you God?
12. Why did “God” give us the ability to think for ourselves?
13. Do you know what a miscarriage is?
14. Do you think women who miscarry are Nazi-like murderers? Let me remind you, a miscarriage, according to the medical field, is called a “spontaneous abortion.” If abortion is murder, a miscarriage would therefore be involuntary manslaughter. Do you feel the women who have miscarriages should be sent to jail, or do you think a miscarriage is murder-via-God?
15. If the sixth commandment is “thou shalt not kill,” why did God send “his only begotten son, Jesus” down to us to die on the cross for our sins? Isn’t that premeditated murder of his child?
16. Do you know who the Jesuits were?
17. Do you know what occurred during the Crusades?
18. Finish the sentence: it is okay to impinge on someone’s freedom when _____?
19. Do you know what Tae Sachs disease is?
20. How many innocent people have died as a result of religious wars?
21. Can you tell me what the first amendment of the constitution is?
22. Finish the sentence: 40% of insurance companies cover prescriptions for Viagra, but only ____% of insurance companies cover birth control.
23. Your wife was raped and is now carrying her rapists’ child. Do you give her permission to have an abortion if she wants one? Do you raise the child of your wife’s rapist?
24. Do you believe women should be allowed to own property?
25. Do you think a woman’s body is property?
26. Do you think a woman’s body is her own property?
27. A high percentage of eggs that are fertilized never become babies. A woman may menstruate, and those eggs that are fertilized never attach to the uterine wall, never form from an egg to a fetus to a living, breathing child. Does that mean a menstruating woman is also a murderer?
28. If a fertilized egg is all it takes for life to have begun, we need to discuss your sperm. How often do you masturbate? Do you have nocturnal emissions? Have you ever ejaculated outside of a woman’s vagina? Have you ever ejaculated inside a woman with no intention of getting her pregnant? See, I need to know, because your sperm fertilize eggs, and those are future, potential babies you are murdering by jerking off into a napkin or allowing your wife to give you a blow job.
29. It is Sunday. You have just come home from work and I noticed you got a haircut on your way home. Before you came in, you checked your garden to see how the tomatoes and carrots you planted next to each other are growing. You are wearing denim jeans and a cotton t-shirt and leather shoes, and are now watching football. You have sinned, several times, and now must repent. When shall we commence your stoning?
30. If you had a daughter and she was raped, would you accept a goat and silver from her rapist as payment? Would you allow her rapist to propose marriage? Would you force your daughter to marry her rapist? The Bible says you must, therefore, will you?
31. Is the Bible open to interpretation?
32. Have you ever adopted a child?
33. How much of government funding for Planned Parenthood goes to abortions?
34. What is the difference between Hitler and the Crusaders?
35. Would you ever murder in self-defense or in defense of someone you love, knowing that murder is against the sixth commandment?
36. How much government funding goes to wars?
37. How often do you go after the fathers who leave the women they’ve impregnated?
38. Have you ever had a vasectomy? I need to know if you’ve permanently killed off your sperm, and thus, your sperms ability to create a fetus.
39. Have you ever been forced to have an unsafe medical procedure because your doctor refused to safely perform the procedure on you?
40. Has your doctor ever denied you treatment because of his and/or her religious beliefs?